Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Camping trip to the Smokies

Wow more than a month later and I will finally finish this entry. While I was trying to upload the photos from our trip my computer crashed for a few weeks and I am just now finally getting caught up with email.


Mark and Nikki in the Smokies


This is the view walking into our campsite.



Mark and Nikki by their new tent

Me making breakfast





While we were driving around and exploring we found a little dirt road that wound about 20 or 30 miles down a mountain. We stopped at a little creek for an hour to walk around and let the brakes cool off.

That is Mark (Michael's cousin) almost going over the bridge.


Michael and Mark showing off (and making Nikki and me very nervous) in the creek.






This is Wonderworks "an amusement park for your mind" no the picture is not upside down :



This is me inside a space shuttle at wonderworks


And Michael in a spacesuit.



A big sculpture, also at wonderworks.


All in all it was a great trip. I'm sorry it took so long for me to get the pictures up. Now that my computer is working again I will continue updating recipes etc.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just waiting for those pictures ...
love, mom