Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

Well it's the week after Halloween so I've been combing the clearance aisles for next year, I always find it amazing what you can get at the end of the season.



Michael and I hosted a small Halloween party this year. I thought I would share some pictures.



Our buffet table

A close up of my Haunted Gingerbread House.


Mark as a cross dressing zombie!


The devil having no luck tempting an angel.



Michael was a serial killer, I was an evil faerie, and Nikki was a pimp, but our camera ran out of batteries. :(


The Menu


Mummy Hand Cheese Log


Boneless Bat Wings


Undead Nachos


Ghost Dinner Rolls


Bubbling Swamp Mud


Drinks


Blood and Body Parts


Graveyard Mud



Watch for some of the recipes under different names. My mom is addicted to my spinach artichoke dip (bubbling swamp mud) and has been begging/threatening me to publish the recipe.



No comments: